Xavier and Grandma Julie bought us some flowers about a month ago. We planted them along our front walkway up to our house, and now that they’ve bloomed they’re absolutely gorgeous!
We went sledding by the lake with me and Xavier, my parents, my sister and her kids, and everyone’s dogs!
We have a junior dragster for sale. We’re asking $3,500, which is a steal for everything you’re getting. It’s got absolutely everything you need to go racing except a driver, and has plenty of extras as well. It looks amazing too, with a paint job by Bad Boy Designs. We refer to it simply as the Black Panther. You can see more of it at XJRacing.com
If you like the paint job, you can see the process.
- Motivational Tubing chassis
- Stock Block B&S destroked
- Billet head – flywheel – crank – rod
- New Tires and Wheels all around. The old ones are still good…and they’re included!
- Current Harness
- Tow Dolly
- Tire Covers
- Lots of spare parts for tuning
- Car runs in the 12.90 class but has run 11.95 and could easily go faster
- Proven Winner
We also ended up finding a geocache up there, which was a pretty cool surprise. You can see James signing it (waxing poetic no doubt) in the panoramics.
Amber is awesome!